HOW OUR RENTAL PROGRAM WORKS
- Place your order online or by phone.
- We'll fax or e-mail a customer information order form. Once you fax it back to us, we'll ship out your order. Our fax number is 1-800-831-6326.
- We'll ship the goods to arrive on or before the date you request them In addition to the rental and shipping fee, we require that our customers pay a $6 handling fee. In return, you'll get a seven-day linen rental period.
- The return shipping is paid for by Linens by Raza Trade in the continental U.S. under the following conditions:
- order must be over $25
- you reuse boxes (or replace them with similar-size boxes) for return rental AND
- you use UPS return labels (RS) provided (see below). There will be a clear plastic envelope on one of the boxes containing return instructions, a packing slip and a return label (RS) - 1 per box shipped.
- When you are finished with the rental, fold the soiled cloths carefully to fit into the boxes. Put the RS label on the box. LINENS BY RAZATRADE WILL ACKNOWLEDGE RECEIPT OF ONLY THOSE ITEMS RETURNED WITH THE RS RETURN LABELS PROVIDED WITH EACH SPECIFIC ORDER. Any RS label return with cloth from an alternate sales order will be assessed an additional $10 fee.
- Bring the boxes to UPS or call UPS at 1.800.PICKUPS (1.800.742.5877) for a pickup. They will charge you a nominal pickup fee. UPS will take the boxes and we will absorb the return freight.
IMPORTANT: The labels are valuable so don't lose them. Missing labels must be reported on the day boxes are delivered or a $10 per label fee will be charged to send new labels.
Do not send boxes back to LINENS BY RAZATRADE C.O.D. Any C.O.D freight charges will be billed back to your account.
(Note: You will still be responsible for getting the linens to UPS at the end of the seven-day rental period. If not, you will be responsible for additional weekly rental fees AND/OR replacement costs.)
Give us a call at 1-800-831-6326 to rent linens today!